Welcome to Emailmug licenses policy any item or products you purchased from Emailmug comes with our Completes Licenses Agreement. Before purchase, download or use any email template from Emailmug. Please find a detailed explanation of the license attached below. This policy applies to you as individual or organizational.
– Use the template as many times you want for single end user
– Use the template for yourself or your one single client, if you have more than one client you will need to purchase the license for each client or you may need another license which can cover all of your clients in one single license you can approaching us via contact page or send direct email
– Use the template with third party app
– You can modify the template or combine with any other template. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license
– You can’t sell the end product except to one single client (If you or your client want to sell the end product, you will need another type of license)
– You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
– Claim trademark on the end products you built using our templates.
When you purchase, download or use email template from Emailmug you claim no ownership of that downloaded item. Instead Emailmug grants you a license to use the templates on a non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide and revocable basis, for one Single Use per Registration. This terms only applied to a paid template, for free download item you are not allowed to use the template for commercial purposes.
Emailmug grants you a license to use the free downloaded templates on a non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide and revocable basis, for one Single Use per Registration.